luni, 12 decembrie 2016

Random Word Generator Freestyle 2

http://tidd.ly/6db71c64 Change to fibre broadband at half price
My first freestyle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8lhLlU4Mu0 Word Generator: http://watchout4snakes.com/creativitytools/RandomWord/RandomWordPlus.aspx LYRICS: Orchestra: Yo my music is like an orchestra, always freestyling when im not doing sports and stuff pure rich you cant afford this stuff too poor for us My rhymes turn yours ta dust im a chore to trust beating Yall deserve a beating rhymes too in depth better start re reading watch yall start retreating underestimated im a bit misleading your just a waste of air quit breathing break into your house while your sleeping and start creeping like death im reaping I cant watch what i say my minds leaking rapidly ya can hear it seaping beta your incomplete like a beta they shoulda erased ya completely remade ya cuz ur in the wrong state of mind,Tricked ya played ya your just afraid of What i can do with a pen and a paper conjecture I feel stupid, what is a conjecture that wasnt smooth and i aint talkin about texture phew just wipe the sweat from my for head onto my sweat shirt Dont think too hard no need to get hurt GIVING Yo i keep giving and giving wish i could go back to the beginning and start re living stop my self from sinning i guess its not too late this just the first inning ISLAND Im from the American island Canada my friend im telekinetic ill make ya mind bend individual medley like an IM im comming for you , better finda cave to hide in i hope you dont mind when im ill when im rhyming spittin when im beside them u step up i just tell you keep riding dont let me keep you from hiding PEOPLE Yo i hate the kinda people who eat full meals and have their teeth full of food like meat loaf and cant keep their mouth closed im in charge the head of house hold stay inside you about to catch a cold watch out im cooking up a hot batch of flow ORBIT you im so big i have my own orbit Too me your only like four foot i got you ready to forfit too pumped up 'for i spit if you dont feel me imma force it you dont feel vertigo thats horse shit SEVEN Yo lucky number slevin got my engine revin Vertigo is next gen or should i say the next jin