miercuri, 15 martie 2017

artensoft

http://bit.do/dhVeh Artensoft secret sale page.
I have been in love with these photo collages since the first time I have seen one. However, it would figure that the photo shop program that I paid hundreds of dollars for does not have an easy to use option to make one. As a matter of fact, I can't find one that simply lets you design a collage with literally with only 8 clicks! What I really loved most about this program is how user friendly it was. Whether you are a computer pro, or a newbie who is learning how to use the computer this program will work for you. It takes 8 clicks and you have a beautiful masterpiece created out of either your own photos, or you can download a stock set of photos from artensoft's website. How awesome is that? This company thought of everything before they launched this program. If you want to use your own images, it is best to have about 500 or more in a folder. You can create collections yourself just as easily as you would collect other photos in a folder. So if you want to make a collage of your son's birthday, you can use a collection of photos you have taken of him from newborn to his current age and you have a perfect party invitation to send out! That leads me into the next part! You are able to select the size of the collage when you are done! This is wonderfully useful if you are going to print out gifts, invitations, photos etc. I am absolutely hooked on this program. Every time I share a photo I created with Artensoft I am always asked how I made the collage. This program is ready to take off, don't be last to try it out! Take a moment to visit the company's website to download a trial for free today! http://www.artensoft.com/artensoftphotocollagemaker/