miercuri, 15 martie 2017

Yoga Mat by Yoga Jaci

http://bit.do/dhVeh Artensoft secret sale: 56%Off.
I had no idea that anyone had made towels to place on a yoga mat. I am a big fan of vinyasa yoga, and to me it's intense. About a half an hour into it I am usually pretty sweaty (TMI I KNOW) But the problem is obviously I slip around. That's no good, the last thing I want is to hurt myself. So about halfway in I usually ditch my mat and place my feet on the floor or carpet (depending on where I'm at). This definitely helped! I used it the whole way through, and then I threw it in the washer. Also, I don't know about anyone else, but my yoga mat has indents and holes in it, that's really hard to clean..... I cringe at the thought of what gets stuck in the crevices, even wiping it down you can't get it all.... So I don't think I'll be using my yoga mat without this now. I really think it's essential. Pro's Really great quality and stitching - doesn't seem like it will frey or fall apart- It's certainly long enough and wide enough for all of my yoga mats, it extends out about 2 inches actually which is great It's soft but doesn't slip. How they figured out how to do that is beyond me.... Cons It would be cool if it had an elastic to wrap around it and secure it for on the go.... I don't always do yoga at home and I have an elastic around my mat to throw over my shoulder. That would be neat to add onto the towel too. You can get one here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00rrl2576