sâmbătă, 28 ianuarie 2017

Re: 11 T-Shirts

http://bit.do/cYsUa 30%Off entire purchase at Markzware.
It's a response to smok3yjointz t-shirt video. I messed up the first couple of t-shirts, but i didn't fix it. Didn't freaking feel like fixing it. Yeah, so some of these shirts are like way big for me thats cuz I borrowed them from my husband and son. I realized I have a bunch of tshirts,but they all have the name of my work on them, and like that wouldn't work to use those at all. yeah, so. anyway. I really only wear one shirt when I'm not at work, and thats the wonder woman shirt. I'm not the shopping normal girl type. hate clothes shopping. hate wearing jewelry, cuz I just forget to put it on. I would much rather have some software and that kind of thing. oh, i'm just rambling. why in the heck did you read all of this? the music is from Jason Shaw @ http://www.youtube.com/audionautix. the name of the song is ectoplasm. I like it a lot. Next video is gonna be for Canadian Stud Muffin. Because I'm gonna win his contest. not you. me.