miercuri, 26 aprilie 2017

#InvespCro Episode 3: I don't have the budget for conversion optimization

http://bit.do/dpMcG Secret promo page at Omniconvert.
Does CRO require huge amount of money? Can only big companies increase their conversion rates? One second answers: No. Conversion rate optimization requires commitment, but if you are willing to put the effort to understand and implement all the different steps yourself, you can achieve significant, repeatable and rewarding results. And myself and my team are here to help you. When we published our book, conversion optimization: the art and science of converting prospects into customers, we shared many of our secrets with anyone who wants to increase their conversion rates. I have a friend who had a website converted at 1%. He picked a copy of our book and started implementing the strategies and tactics in the book. He emailed me three months later to tell me that his website was converting at 5%. In 3 months, he increased his conversion rates by 500%. Now, I am not telling to pick up a copy of our book, because I will be sharing many of the techniques with you in this video series. Why am I telling you all of this? Because I know what it takes to succeed in conversion optimization. I have seen big companies spend millions of dollars and fail at it and I have seen do it yourself mom and pop shops succeed in it. So, until next time: Make sure to subscribe to your tube channel and happy testing. ============================================================================================================== The Invesp Team http://www.invespcro.com/ Invesp Conversion Optimization Blog http://www.invesp.com/blog/