sâmbătă, 29 aprilie 2017

Seth Surprise 1, 2, 3, Testing

http://bit.do/dp7i7 Secret discount page at AbroSoft.
1st try at uploading and morphing. And this was done in Demo Mode....because I am just testing FantaMorph.... (that's why it has "Demo" etc. all over each photo. But I Love it!!!! Learned a lot (I think). Amazed that it turned out AT ALL....had no idea what I was doing. I can only get better....the program does everything. Next time I need to pick the music 1st and then select the Photos and match the "Duration time" to the length of the Music. Most incredible feature of the Deluxe version....(or best version) is that when you morph faces....the program automatically selects the features to morph and I only had to adjust them. Full name of the application is Abrosoft FantaMorph. And it's available For Mac and PCs...I have a Mac